EXPERT MARKETING AND CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGIST
OVERVIEW: With more than 20 years of business, marketing and communications experience, Amy Christopher’s focus is on helping organizations achieve clarity of purpose, message and audience. She is the former president of a nationally recognized marketing communications agency, and founder of her own consultancy working with executive leadership in organizations beyond the start-up phase. Highlights of her work include:
- Leading the communications strategy for the most successful initial public offering of stock in five years’ U.S. history for what is now the second largest global athletic apparel company
- Stakeholder engagement strategies for major financial transactions in the power and consumer products industries
- Crisis mitigation for highly publicized and politicized issues – including preparation of testimony for legislature
- Merger and acquisition communications and corporate transition planning
- National and international product launches, branding and re-branding
- Executive thought leadership training and positioning
BIG BRAND EXPERIENCE: With her work spanning a wide variety of industries, including finance, power and energy, transportation, professional services, technology, healthcare, and non-profits, she has had the pleasure of working with some of the world’s leading brands, including Black & Decker, CSX, Under Armour, adidas, Chesapeake Utilities, NexCen Brands and Century 21.
AWARDS: Her achievements have garnered some of the industry’s highest awards for work on communications strategy and implementation, including the PR Week Award for Investor/Financial Communications Program of the Year, the, Silver Anvil for Reputation and Brand Management Program of the Year , and a Sabre Award for Investor Relations Campaign of the Year.